As one of the very earliest payment service providers, Computop combine years of expertise with an eye for innovative approaches. Computop continues to grow and expand and adapt to today’s payment and market needs.
We are an international and innovative growing company. In particular, we are currently expanding our China operations, and are looking for a
Developer with Java and .net/C# skills (m/f)
based in Bamberg, Germany.
Required skills & experience
- 3 years .net and C# experience
- 3 years Java development experience (ideally both backend and frontend development)
- Excellent spoken and written Mandarin
- Fluent in written and spoken English or German
- Able to write qualified technical specifications and documentation in English
- Able to work independently and as part of a global team
- Further develop our technical platform for China payment methods
- Make technical proposals and write technical specifications for new projects and features
- Perform coding according to agreed specification
- Maintain existing functionality and modules
- Technical customer support and troubleshooting
- Conduct technical research and feasibility analysis on new topics
- Come up with innovative technical solutions to new market needs
- Work together closely with development team in Shanghai/Xujiahui
What we can offer you
- A safe job with prospects in a friendly and dynamic team and further training opportunities
- An attractive salary and a bonus scheme for employees
- Co-operative and open culture, flat hierarchy and a great working environment
How to apply
Please send us your qualified CV in Mandarin, motivation why you would like to work at Computop, and salary expectations to Bettina Spindler (email@example.com).
We look forward to hearing from you!