In Bamberg, Berlin, Frankfurt, Hamburg or Munich? You decide!
Despite the current situation with Covid-19, interviews are still being held in digital form.
- Working in a likeable dynamic team, where we appreciate each other
- A modern and safe working place with premium equipment, which can also be used for private purposes
- Participation in the corporate success, subsidized lunch and much more
- „Flatrate“ for coffee, tea and cold drinks
- Wide-ranging offering of internal training measures and company pension schemes
- Short routes for decision making and an exceptionally good working atmosphere
- Responsibility for the planning, control & implementation of (IT) projects
- Definition of work packages and control of projects, external service providers and project team
- Creation and maintenance of the schedule, taking into account the chronologically structured sequence of project activities
- Preparation and presentation of reportable documentation as well as preparation of analyses and decision papers
- Evaluation and monitoring of project-specific opportunities and risks
- Degree in (business) informatics or comparable qualification in the economic or technical field
- Professional experience in (IT) project management
- Experience in the coordination and management of cross-functional projects
- Assured affinity for processes and technologies and knowledge of project management methods and standards
- Distinctive communication skills, high social competence as well as assertiveness and conflict ability
- High analytical and conceptual skills and creativity with a feeling for the complex challenges of the project
- Entrepreneurial thinking and acting as well as commitment and team spirit
- Very good German and English language skills in spoken and written
- Willingness to travel occasionally unless Bamberg is the location
Do you want to become part of the Payment People? Then apply here and now!
If you are interested, please send us your application and stating the job code 0420B by email.
Do you have any questions? Call us or write to us.
Here is a film about us, in which you can find out briefly where we come from, where we are and where we are going. Maybe you will come with us?